Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Can't Sleep

Hey! ya.... I hate when i don't get sleep. I'm insomniac. Well, it doesn't stay with me all the time but it do come back to me after a while. What i feel about this is.... i can't express it. It is so because it is totally depends on that time. Sometimes i lie in my bed doing nothing, sometimes i cry, sometimes i feel hungry & eat [sometimes there is no food to eat i have to stay hungry which frustrate me more], and most of the time daydreaming.
I don't have money to go to doctor. I'm still doing through remedy which i came to know about through internet i.e. warm milk with honey. I'm doing it from past 1 month & there is no such change in my sleeping habits. It is still the same, i guess..... Well, it is not. I sleep little bit early then my regular time which is 3:30am. Usually these days i sleep around 2:45am.
Worst thing is that i sleep late & get up early. And through the day i stay lazy & feel sleepy.... which so obvious. I didn't try any other method then milk with honey. I don't know whether it will work with me or not?
Is anybody who is there & reading my blog & also suffering or was insomniac pls do tell me what to do. I don't wanna be addicted to the "pills"...
Does anybody felt like suicidal throughout the phase of insomnia?? Bcuz i do feel like it but eventually my sense are very friendly to me & my mind which always say to me at that time "u have to live, u are not coward & u yet to see ur life".

No comments:

Post a Comment