Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another Failure

hi ther....
I just experience another failure in my job.... I don't know what is going on with me & my life right now. It is awful to thru this esp when you were good student & was good in studies. What is lacking in me is lots of this but certainly it is not a confidence, i have that in abundance. I think my luck is not on my side. During one interview i heard someone saying that no matter how good you are eventually everything depends on ur luck. And i simply disagreed with that person. But now everything is making sense to me.
Most of time i think that i might have to change my career option if i don't get in the field which i want to go. This i came to know about when i got two job letter when i tried in other field then my own. The only difference is that their mode of work is different [i don't know how to say that].
Hey! but i can't lose my hope just like that. My hope to make it in my field is high.... no matter anything happens. This was my 3rd interview in my field in which i didn't made it. And all of these 3 interviews have 1 month gap or 3 weeks..... Opportunity is not coming to my side.... But thats not the end.
Without the doubt i have made few mistakes before in job hunt or rather i should say the opportunity which came to me. But at that time i was helpless & we all learn from our mistakes isn't it??? So i did too & i'm working on it. Its bit frustrating but still i have to face it....

No comments:

Post a Comment