Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hi ther.... this is my first blog which i'm writing... And it is very obvious that i'm very excited about it. I dunno what i'm gonna write & what i will going to express but i hope u will really going to enjoy this.
And pls be free to give me tips on my writing & all the materials i'm going to out in this.
I love writing.... I been writing since i was 16 years old. Although i haven't done any course or graduation in writing but i still enjoy it.
I think maintaining a diary was fabulous this happened to me at that time & i'm still very glad that it happen. I feel good to write in. At that time i used to write in a diary but know from past 3 years i'm writing in MS Word which is password protected. And it is very good for keeping my things very safely. But sometimes, i really like to write my thoughts & my feelings in a paper... I felt that writing in a paper is more beautiful & i feel more good to write in it.
I try my best level to write positive thoughts in it. And yes, my most of writings are positive but i usually or rather i should say easily carried away by the not so positive thoughts.... LOL
I think "lol" have become my fav word which i write very often no matter i'm writing a sms, scarp, journals or email....
I day dream a lot. And sometimes i get so badly carried away by it that i almost forget to do some important things. But at same time i believe i don't have to pay for day dreaming neither it is hurting me. I really enjoying it & i like it a lot. I know the way my life is going on nothing what i day dream will become true. And thats the thing which makes me wanna do it more & more. Is that a waste of time??? I don't think so neither i'm living in a denial.... It makes me happy & i wanna be happy. It's not like that they won't become into reality some did & most of things didn't. But point is it makes me happy. Whats more important then happiness....

No comments:

Post a Comment